Tilburg University is a Research University based in the South of the Netherlands and known for its high quality education, social orientation and strong campus feeling.
If you choose to study at Tilburg University, you choose for high quality education. The university regularly takes a leading position in the international rankings; they for example rank #3 in Europe in the field of Business and Economics according to the Times Higher Education Rankings 2016.
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work there, so the campus really is a ‘global village’ of diversity.
Get ready for the job market of the 21st Century
At Tilburg University you will gain the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for the 21st century job market through:
- Small-scale, interactive courses to keep you engaged and involved
- Developing 21st Century Skills such as debating and presentation skills, digital knowledge, etc.
- Continuous fine-tuning of the curriculum
- Deployment of an e-portfolio
- Providing character-building courses and activities paying special attention to social and societal issues